Sometimes it takes a couple tries to get things right. Yesterday I wrote a task that “did the job,” but it took over 3 hours to do so. Which wouldn’t work since the job needed to run every 2 hours. I ran across a technology that was both simple to us and sped up my process by over 95% (3 minutes instead of 200 minutes). Is there a process or task that takes “too long?” Sometimes we have to live with it… other times we can fix it ourselves… and sometimes, just sometimes, there’s a lesson to learn that can make a night and day difference just like that.
- Press Release – C2IT Consulting, Inc. Brings Full Service Tech to Hendricks County
- Our Sign is Up! A quick update on C2IT’s move to Plainfield
- What is USB Type-C? How does it change the game?
- Russia’s VPN Ban: What business travelers need to know
- We’re Moving – News about C2IT’s New Plainfield Office