Develop a comprehensive Cybersecurity plan that combines people, processes, and technology to mitigate threats using analysis, monitoring, and management to minimize vulnerabilities. Let’s work together to find the right Cybersecurity solutions for your business.
Security from your network to the cloud:
Managed Wifi Network
Managed Network Devices
Firewall Network Perimeter Security
Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM)
Message Security with Microsoft 365 and Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
Small Business Cyber Data You Need to Know
Types of Cyber Attacks
- Phishing – the most frequent attack facing small businesses
- Data breach – can result in steep penalties
- Ransomware – taking your data hostage
Average Costs to the Business:
- Phishing – $139,000
- Data Breach – $9.44M
- Ransomware – $4.54M, average ransom payment is $1M
- 80% of organizations that paid a ransom are threatened again
- Data breach attacks in the US are over twice the global average
- 52% of confirmed attacks on small businesses were due to human error
Cyber Insurance Stats:
- 55% of businesses currently have cyber insurance
- $3.52M is the largest ransom payout made since 2021
- Nothing can 100% stop cyber threats, but a combination of a cybersecurity partner and cyber insurance can minimize your risk.
Let us help develop a Cybersecurity plan for your business:
1. Risk Assessment
- Evaluate the vulnerabilities and threats to your organization and identify the risks associated. Recommendations for mitigating the risks found are based on the Risk Assessment.
2. Policies and Procedures
- Does your organization have a Cybersecurity policy that sets the standards of behavior to enforce the protection of company systems?
3. Security Awareness Training
- Train employees to make the best security decisions to avoid Cybersecurity attacks.
4. Vulnerability Assessment
- A Vulnerability Assessment in cybersecurity refers to the process of identifying risks and vulnerabilities in computer networks, systems, hardware, applications, and other parts of the network.
5. Security Frameworks and Standards Compliance (to mitigate the most prevalent cyber-attacks)
- CIS Controls Framework– The Center for Internet Security (CIS) benchmarks are a set of compliance best practices for a range of IT systems and products. These benchmarks provide the baseline configurations to ensure both CIS compliance and compliance with industry-agreed Cybersecurity standards. Effective at defending against 86% of the ATT&CK (sub-)techniques found in the MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-171– Implement best practices to secure your critical infrastructure and information.
- Written Information Security Plan (WISP)– is required for certain businesses, such as tax professionals, that details the organization’s security controls, processes, and policies. WISP is a roadmap for an organization’s IT security, and it is legally required by several states.
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)– Ensure HIPAA compliance with physical and network security measures that safeguard the handling and storage of sensitive patient information.
6. Cyber Insurance and Breach Reporting
- This type of coverage can include legal expenses and damages if your business is sued over a data breach. Most states require data breaches to be reported to the Attorney General and affected residents notified within 45 days. Failure to report a breach could result in a fine. Learn how we can help in the case of a data breach with protection and recovery loss.
7. Incident Response (business continuity)
- Ensure your company has the steps needed to prepare for, detect, contain, and recover from a data breach.
8. Disaster Recovery (business normalcy)
- Do you have a plan on how to regain access and functionality to your IT infrastructure after events like a natural disaster, cyber-attack, or even business disruptions?
Customer Care Plans
- Managed Antivirus
- Remote Access VPN
- Managed Network Devices
- Message Security: Microsoft 365
- Remote Monitoring & Management
- Backups: Local and/or Cloud
- Network Perimeter Security
- Risk Assessment
- Policy and Procedures
- Security Awareness Training
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Security Standards Compliance (NIST 800-171, CIS Controls Framework, Written Information Sescurity Plan (WISP))
- Cybersecurity Insurance and Breach Reporting
- Incident Response
- Disaster Recovery
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form below*
*All fields required