In forward-thinking enterprises, a potent mix of technologies (augmented reality, 3D visualizations, and video conferencing) is piped through smartglasses to give field service workers critical information and facilitate valuable interactions, hands-free. Schematics are overlaid onto the machines that workers are servicing, right before their eyes. Workers in remote locations can see what field service workers see to lend a helping hand. And, straight out of a scene from Minority Report, field service engineers scroll through data downloaded via the cloud using hand gestures.
- Press Release – C2IT Consulting, Inc. Brings Full Service Tech to Hendricks County
- Our Sign is Up! A quick update on C2IT’s move to Plainfield
- What is USB Type-C? How does it change the game?
- Russia’s VPN Ban: What business travelers need to know
- We’re Moving – News about C2IT’s New Plainfield Office