The fact that Microsoft is turning on this notification now shows just how eager the company is to get users onto the latest version of its operating system, OEM pricing for which leaked just yesterday. Offering users the option to reserve digital copies in advance, which really don’t have to be reserved because they’re digital, will help Microsoft determine how much resources to allocate on the big day as well as how much it still needs to promote the offer.
- Press Release – C2IT Consulting, Inc. Brings Full Service Tech to Hendricks County
- Our Sign is Up! A quick update on C2IT’s move to Plainfield
- What is USB Type-C? How does it change the game?
- Russia’s VPN Ban: What business travelers need to know
- We’re Moving – News about C2IT’s New Plainfield Office